Learn Balance & Build Confidence.
Sky Tykes is a ropes course specifically designed for toddlers and young children. Parents find it easy to help their kids gain confidence while guiding them on the ropes. And kids view the whole experience as a game that the older kids are playing, too, right above them.
This is a wonderful learning experience for small children. Once they’ve worn themselves out, take them to the Cavern Café or Big Daddy’s Sweets, Treats, and Brew. Grab some lunch, souvenirs and then check out the cavern tours or try your navigation skills in the AMAZE’n Ranch Roundup outdoor maze.
Come take the Canopy Challenge!
One of the top things to do in Texas.
Sky Tykes $5.99
Click here to see a schedule of cavern tour times, so you can plan your family’s adventures.
HEIGHT AND WEIGHT
- Height: Max. 48"
All participants require chaperone.
- No flip-flops or open-heeled shoes.
- No dresses or skirts may be worn. Shorts should be long enough to cover the thigh. This makes wearing the harness more comfortable.
- Pockets must be empty of ALL items. Eyeglasses should be secure.
- Lockers are available for your use at no charge. Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
- This attraction is not recommended for anyone with any of the following conditions:
Recent surgery, back or neck injuries, are pregnant, have recent stitches, and/or have difficulty ascending or descending stairs
- Participants with longer than shoulder length hair should tie it back.
- Guests under the influence will not be permitted to participate.