Canopy Explorer Ropes Course
Family Fun & Friendly Competition.
The Canopy Explorer Ropes Course is naturally one of Texas' most popular attractions for residents and visitors alike. Check your balance on four stories worth of obstacles. You have up to 30 minutes to grapple your way to the top of our 60-foot, four-tier ropes course. Your agility and strength will be tested on 47 fascinating obstacles, such as the Burma Buckets and Criss-Cross Tight Ropes that will have your mind and your muscles straining.
Challenge your friends to a “rope-off” in the sky. Then cool down in the Cavern Café or Big Daddy’s Sweets, Treats, and Brew. Grab some lunch, souvenirs and then check out the cavern tours or try your navigation skills in the AMAZE’n Ranch Roundup outdoor maze.
Come take the Canopy Challenge!
One of the top things to do in Texas.
Canopy Explorer Ropes Course $19.99
Click here to see a schedule of cavern tour times, so you can plan your family’s adventures.
HEIGHT AND WEIGHT
- Height: Min. 48", Max. 6'5"
(With paid adult chaperone, Min. 42")
- Weight: Min 60 lbs*, Max 300 lbs
(* can be higher due to wind)
- No flip-flops or open-heeled shoes.
- No dresses or skirts may be worn. Shorts should be long enough to cover the thigh. This makes wearing the harness more comfortable.
- Pockets must be empty of ALL items. Eyeglasses should be secure.
- Lockers are available for your use at no charge. Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
- This attraction is not recommended for anyone with any of the following conditions:
Recent surgery, back or neck injuries, are pregnant, have recent stitches, and/or have difficulty ascending or descending stairs
- Participants with longer than shoulder length hair should tie it back.
- Guests under the influence will not be permitted to participate.