Canopy Zip Lines
Strap In & Soar High.
The Canopy Zip Lines is a great addition to our Canopy Explorer Ropes Course. Take a ride in the sky on one of our zip lines high above the Texas Hill Country. Catch some amazing views of the landscape surrounding the caverns. Buckle up, step onto the platform, and sail way above the treetops across the park.
This is a unique experience for the whole family. After an exhilarating fly-by, relax in the Cavern Café or Big Daddy’s Sweets, Treats, and Brew. Grab some lunch, souvenirs and then check out the cavern tours or try your navigation skills in the AMAZE’n Ranch Roundup outdoor maze.
Come take the Canopy Challenge!
One of the top things to do in Texas.
Canopy Zip Lines $19.99
Click here to see a schedule of cavern tour times, so you can plan your family’s adventures.
HEIGHT AND WEIGHT
- Height: Min. 48", Max. 6'5"
- Weight: Min. 60 lbs.* Max 300 lbs.
- No flip-flops or open-heeled shoes.
- No dresses or skirts may be worn. Shorts should be long enough to cover the thigh. This makes wearing the harness more comfortable.
- Pockets must be empty of ALL items. Eyeglasses should be secure.
- Lockers are available for your use at no charge. Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
- This attraction is not recommended for anyone with any of the following conditions:
Recent surgery, back or neck injuries, are pregnant, have recent stitches, and/or have difficulty ascending or descending stairs
- Participants with longer than shoulder length hair should tie it back.
- Guests under the influence will not be permitted to participate.